Friday, September 16, 2011

The Mez Greek Restaurant - Northbridge

I have been hearing good things about this restaurant. You can either order a la carte or choose a all inclusive meal. You can have a choice of just meat or meat and seafood for the all inclusive. You are served starters, the main course and dessert. You can have as much as you can eat. If you finish what you are served, they will bring some more. It's $55 a head for the seafood meal.

 Starters. It's like antipasto.

I liked most of what's here.

 I think this is the first time I have had so much Greek food.

 Nice sausage. I had quite a bit of this.

Some sort or rice wrapped in olive leaves.

The grilled seafood.

 Let me guess... hmm Greek salad?

 There were a lot of tender grilled meats.


Grilled meats taken without flash. They still taste the same.

No comments: